- COLLINS, James P., Pilot – POW 09 June 44 Collins
- DYKHO– USE, Ashley M, Co-Pilot
- HARRINGTON, Ed P., Navigator
- YOUNG, Teddy E, Bombardier
- NIKLASON, Einar, Ft/Engineer
- JACOBS, Schuyler R, Ball Gunner
- PRIEST, Jesse W, Tail Gunner
- SHERRATT, William F, Nose Gunner
- LEE, Robert W, Radio/Op – Rt Waist
- KOLANO, Valentine W, Lt Waist
- SZABLINSKI, John R, Photo – EVD 09 June 44 Collins
John A. Silverstein (changed his name after the war to John (Jack) Steele) was C.O. from June ‘43 to July ’44. He was followed by Charles E. Harton from July ‘44 to November ’44. Harton had served as the acting C.O. for the 719th squadron while Swan was in the hospital recovering from wounds during May ‘44 to July ‘44. Lloyd M. Bentsen (who became a U.S. Senator from Texas, U. S. Treasurer after the war, and U.S. Vice Presidential Candidate) was the C.O. from November ‘44 until February ’45. Robert Johnson took over from mid-‘45 to V.E. Day in May ’45.
Flown overseas by Collins’ crew in May ’44. Crashed near base on a formation practice flight with Dale Williard as pilot 4 Dec 44. 6 DED.