- FEES, Hartford, Pilot
- HUBBARD, James K., Co-Pilot – EVD 18 May 44 McInvale
- LACASTRO, John J., Navigator – KIA 24 Mar 44 Ridgway
- MENAKER, Oscar, Bombardier – EVD 15 July 44 Scroggs, JE
- POOLA, Ahti A., Flight/Eng.
- CHALKUS, JR., Peter, Radio/Op.
- HOLCOMB, Charles Norman, Waist Gunner
- HORNER, Joseph R.,
- HOSTETLER, Charles D., Waist Gunner
- PHILLIPS, Harold, Nose Gunner
Things is Rough
An original cadre ship acquired on 20 October ’43 and assigned to Fees’ crew who flew her overseas in December ’43. Crew chief was Sgt. Kahn. “Things Is Rough” completed at least 53 sorties before being sent to the Gioia depot for repair. Disposition unknown.