Standing (L to R): Jim Burnett (N); Jim Forester (B); Neal L. Meyer (CP); Warren Hagen (P). Front Row (L to R): Fred Tresch (RO); Russell Donavon (E); John Lucchessi (WG); Mack Baker (BG); Bill Clark (TG); Robert Demar (NG)
- HAGEN, Warren B, Pilot
- MEYER, Neal, Co-Pilot
- BURNETT, James R, Navigator
- FORRESTER, James F., Bombardier – EVD 8 Nov 44 Mason
- DONOVAN, Russell E, Flight/Eng.
- DEEMAR, Robert G, Nose Gunner
- BAKER, Mack, Ball Gunner
- CLARK, William M., Tail Gunner
- LUCCHESI, John, Waist Gunner
- TRESCH, Fred C., R/O Top Turret
William Nosker was the original C.O. from July ‘43 until April ‘44 when he was transferred to the 47th Wing Headquarters as Assistant Operations Officer. Nosker was killed when the 376th Bomb Group B-24 that he was aboard crashed on takeoff on 15 August ‘44. Rexford Tompkins, the original Operations Officer for the 718th, became the C.O. in April ‘44 and remained so until September ’44. Charles Jordan finished out the war as the 718th C. O. from September ‘44 through May ’45.