Front Row: Crickenberger (N), Kohler (B), Wehling (P), Gordon (CP); Back Row: Franklin, Cochran, Zdyb, Majzels, DeBiase, Shoaf.
- WEHLING, Patrick L., Pilot
- GORDON, Eugene T., Co-Pilot
- CRICKENBERGER, John L, Navigator
- KOHLER, Frank A, Bombardier
- MAJZELS, Leo L., Flight Eng
- DeBIASI , Francis, Radio/Op
- SHOAF Jr., Frank J., Ball Gunner
- ZDYB, Joseph, Tail Gunner
- FRANKLIN, Herbert L., Waist Gunner
- COCHRAN, Frank W, Nose Gunner
John A. Silverstein (changed his name after the war to John (Jack) Steele) was C.O. from June ‘43 to July ’44. He was followed by Charles E. Harton from July ‘44 to November ’44. Harton had served as the acting C.O. for the 719th squadron while Swan was in the hospital recovering from wounds during May ‘44 to July ‘44. Lloyd M. Bentsen (who became a U.S. Senator from Texas, U. S. Treasurer after the war, and U.S. Vice Presidential Candidate) was the C.O. from November ‘44 until February ’45. Robert Johnson took over from mid-‘45 to V.E. Day in May ’45.