- WATSON, Henry N, Pilot – KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- BRIX, Vigo, Co-Pilot – KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- KLEIN, Edward J, Navigator – KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- WAGNER, Edward S, Bombardier – KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- BZAN, Andrew M, TT – KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- MARFISI, Charles A, Ball Turret- KIA 18 Aug 44 Watson
- O’NEILL, Myles E, RO/ Nose Gunner
- PICHER, Roland L, Waist Gunner
- GROGAN, Wilfred J, Tail Gunner
- WHITED, Frederick H, Waist Gunner
David Councill was the original C.O. from July ‘43 to 8 December ’43 when he and his crew were lost during the movement overseas. Most of the 719th officer and NCO staff were among the 14 men lost aboard Councill’s aircraft. This placed the 719th in dire straits in January ’44. Arthur B. Swan took over as C.O. and began sorting things out in January ’44. He served as the C. O. until he received a serious combat wound on 23 April ‘44. Charles E. Harton from the 717th Squadron was selected to be the acting commander until Art Swan could reassume the position. When Swan was promoted to higher echelon, Harton continued as the acting C.O. until July ‘44. Harold R. Loughran, a lead crew pilot from the 717th became the 719th C.O. in July ‘44 and remained through September ’44. In September ‘44, William Allen became the C.O. and remained so until May ‘45.
A replacement aircraft arriving early August 44. Crashed near base with damaged controls on return from Ploesti 18 Aug 44 with Watson crew aboard. 6 KIA.